Back-Roads Touring is a unique small group touring concept offering fascinating and leisurely regional tours throughout the UK & Europe. With a maximum of 18 people per tour, we provide an intimate and relaxing travel experience, taking our guests off the freeways and onto the back roads to enjoy seasonal cuisine, charming accommodation and authentic cultural experiences. A growing part of the Back-Roads Touring business is our tailored made tours, which can be personalised versions of our scheduled tours, or entirely bespoke to meet the specific requirements of the customer, but still offering the Back-Roads differences.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a suitably experienced and passionate individual to join our NTIA award nominated team, based at our London office in Chiswick.
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate the following proven characteristics:
- Group travel reservations experience
- A good understanding of the travel agency distribution model
- Time efficient and sales target driven
- Ability to suggest unique local experiences to compliment client suggestions
- Articulate, numerate with strong attention to detail
- First hand destination knowledge gained through travelling throughout the UK and Europe
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with direct customers and travel agency partners
- Work closely with tour leaders, hotels, attractions and destination management companies to book in all arrangements and ensure that the tailor made tour is in-line with the customer’s expectations.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send a covering letter outlining the following:
- Your previous relevant experience
- When you will be available to start
- Why you believe you will make a positive impact in this role
- Salary expectations
Applications which do not address these points will not be considered. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Please send you application and supporting letter to firstname.lastname@example.org